
- Katee and Joshua: solid couple, dedicated to any and every routine. My favorites have been: the Bollywood (Indian culture) they did last week, the Hip Hop to "No Air", the Contemporary by Mia Michaels, and the Broadway by Tice Diorio. I think that includes one from them every week. I wasn't sure I'd LOVE them at first. But I do know!
- Jessica and Will: really good together I think, Jessica gets a lot of flack-and complimented and the same time. It's a dancing contradiction. I loved the Lyrical by Mandy Moore to "Alone", and the Contemporary they did last week by Tice Diorio.
- Kherington and Twitch: they usually do well. The one that stands out the most was a Contemporary by Mia Michaels. And last week they were in the bottom 3 couples and had to perform solos to "dance for your life". TWITCH was so cool! He's a popper/breaker I guess is how you classify him and he did this symphony conductor thing. http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=7fe5097e-c761-4821-a4f7-84e89c797772 I think that link will take you to his video. ENJOY!
- Chelsie and Mark: last but not least. One of the very first shows they did a Contemporary by Mia Michaels called "Tim Burton's wedding"-very good. But my favorite was a Hip Hop to "Bleeding Love" two weeks ago.
I know-that's only 4 couples..."top 10" would be a total of 5 couples. I just can't quite give out any lovin' for Courtney and Gev-they are good, I just don't love, love them. I guess they have been consistent...but nothing outstanding yet.
I'm all ready for tomorrow night's show. I think this is the week they start drawing names out of a hat for partners as well as the dances. Mixes things up a bit. And I have been seeing rumors that Jessica has broken ribs or something and is being replaced by the last girl voted off-Comfort. She's a breaker- "b girl", and I don't love her either. Her lack of formal training really showed last week and I was ok with her departure. So I don't know what's going to happen there. I hope Jessica is ok! I'm guessing Comfort will be back just to fill the void-and they will eliminate one boy this week. I think that's only fair.
Enough already, I know you are thinking it...you might not even be reading anymore but I have to share what I love here and right now this is it. Gives me an outlet too so I've enjoyed my little break from chores to blog a bit. Later!

2 comments:
ahhhh I love this show. I just sent you an email about it (and about your comment on my blog). It was hilarious b/c last night Alf had meetings at church and he said, "DOn't watch So you think you can dance without me...." I was totally c racking up. he's hooked! and it wasn't even on last night, but he was worried he'd miss it!
That's so awesome alfer is into it too!!! LOVE IT! Dee finally realized it's not the dancing-it's Mary that bugs him too. Oh it just makes me laugh. Can't wait!
Post a Comment