Don't forget the Heaven lying at your feet

LEARN TO BE STILL

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Under construction

Trying to give the blog a facelift and took a link from someone else's really cute page for free backgrounds...but does anyone know how to get the header picture sized down just a bit?? I'm a little dumb at this still.

Well, ok that picture fits better; what do my people think?

8 comments:

. said...

Very cute!

Camille said...

LOOOOOVE it!! (to be said like the pink girl dragon on Dragon Tales.)

You're so cute Kristy! I just love you!

Kristy said...

I love you guys...why'd ya hafta move?!?!?

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

I love the new background and the picture looks perfect!

Diane said...

Can I be more excited that I found out you have a blog and an adorable one I might add. I hadn't seen your children forever and the picture is adorable. I read the blog after this on patience and I wanted to share a scripture I read yesterday and wrote down because it grabbed me so much. Luke 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls. Great huh?

Kylene said...

I think it looks lovely! :)

jody said...

where did you find the background. I love it and still really new at this. You might have to come help me fix mine.

Jake B. Fam. said...

Kristy, it is so fun to see your cute family! I love this bloggin thing, we can keep up on everybodies lives! You guys look great, keep in touch! Love,
Becky Jo