Don't forget the Heaven lying at your feet

LEARN TO BE STILL

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bon Voyage!

Bags are packed (mostly).
Passports in hand.

We're getting the heck outta here-tomorrow!

I'll check back in when we get home from Florida, via Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Mexico, and the Bahamas. I hope this cruise is all that we need it to be. And I hope that we come home refreshed, relaxed, and tan! And I know that the kiddos will be safe with grandma Steph. But, will you maybe check in on them for me?

5 comments:

Kylene said...

Have SOOOO much fun! I'm excited for you. Take lots of pic's!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

You are going to have SO much fun!

Camille said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh you won't read this until you get back but I hope you're having the best time ever!!!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

When do we get pictures from the fabulous vaca?!

Anaise said...

Hi, it's been a long time since I've checked your blog, and I hope your vacation was sensational!

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage--I know this is coming a day late and a dollar short, but I do understand (I've had a whole bunch of them).

You are a real dynamo--I admire all your energy and good service.