Don't forget the Heaven lying at your feet

LEARN TO BE STILL

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Discovery.

And I'm not talking the satellite channel where you learn all kinds of wonderful things about our world and the animals and people that inhabit it.
I'm talking about finding A LOT of pre-teen leg hair in my razor Sunday morning!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

She's only eight- going into the 3rd grade!! What am I going to do with her?!

P.S. I know you are all just dying to know what's been goin' on at our house the last 4 months...updates will follow soon. But I feel I'm at that point where maybe I should just pick up and move on from here. Sorry to be such a slacker-it's been a busy summer!

2 comments:

Camille said...

I cannot tell you enough how much I loved seeing you all this past weekend. I got all choked up when I said goodbye to D. I'm so proud of him. I love you all so much.

And don't be afraid to tell Taycie about Aunt Camille shaving her legs when I was 9 and I still have the hugestttt scar to show for it.

Savanah said...

I'm sorry but that is SO funny! She just wants to be like her mom!