Don't forget the Heaven lying at your feet

LEARN TO BE STILL

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nursery Time.

I always joke with Dee that Tanner is going to overhear something we say and repeat it to his nursery leaders-how embarrassing some (most) of it would be!! He is picking up on so much these days and a while back Dee even called him a "Word Regurgitator". Yeah, he made that one up-and I laughed, but it does adequately fit the bill with our little Tanner-man.


So, it was reported to Dee Sunday as he picked Tanner up from class that another boy had needed his mom to come in to change his poopie diaper so Tanner proudly announced...to EVERYONE.


"I'm not poopie... Just GAS!"


Can you imagine?? I would have died laughing if I was in there trying to teach. And as the proud mamma here...I couldn't love this little boy more!! He makes me smile everyday.

1 comment:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Oh no about the caramello but that did make me laugh like you said!! I also love the story of Tanner i used to be in the nursery before i got married kids always say the funniest things they are just so honest i love it!!