Don't forget the Heaven lying at your feet

LEARN TO BE STILL

Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 1,096




This was day 1. With your mommy.

Meeting your daddy. (the hair cut was not mommy's idea)


Meeting your sister-who said, "I promised myself I wouldn't cry". But we all were crying tears of pure JOY!


This was day 365.


This was day 730.


And today is day 1,096. (Last year was a leap year so it added a whole 'nuther day!)


How does this happen? Why do they have to grow up? I like them little. He's good right where he's at-let me keep him for a while longer this way.


I know that's not possible, and you will eventually turn 4-so for today, day 1,096 I wish you a very Happy Birthday son!

3 comments:

. said...

Such a sweet boy! I can't believe how big he's gotten!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Cute post. He is getting so big!

Kristin Kimber said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! I hope you had a wonderful day!